Expected Questions and Answers for preparing Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk 2013, Village Extension Officer [VEO] Examinations.
1. Sodium kept in?
2. Cooking gas contains more than 90%?
3. Purest form of Carbon?
4. Biogas mainly contains?
5. The most abundant Alkali metal is?
6. The metal used for Galvanisation of Iron sheets?
7. The wire of flash bulb is made up of?
8. The content of the LPG Cylinder is in the form of?
9. Aspirin was invented by?
Answer: Felix Hoffmann
10. Which catalyst used in the manufacture of Sulphuric Acid?
Answer: Vanadium Pentoxide
11. Which instrument is used for the preparation of Hydrogen Sulphide in the laboratory?
Answer: Kipp’s Apparatus
12. The raw materials from which Rayon is manufactured?
13. Mercury is a?
14. Gases used in cigarette lighters?
15. The raw material used in the manufacture of Cement?
Answer: Limestone and Gypsum